Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Dawn Chorus Day 2011

Options
  • 12-05-2011 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭

This Sunday May 15th...

See BirdwatchIreland webpage for further details, times, locations, other events etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

How come Carlow is meet at 12 noon for the dawn chorus walk and everywhere else is between 4am and 5.15am:confused:

I must be fairly lucky as I have a dawn chorus every morning. I am trying to learn who is who now, that is the big challenge:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

I've had great intentions to go to one of these for the past few years but never made it out of bed in time :o I definitely won't be going this year but I'll make a point of having my coffee in the garden when I do get up at 6.30am and listen to the racket birdsong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

I have no option as they are singing in my velux over my bed at 4am every morning..even Sundays:p.
    I have housemartins nesting over the other window too.

Better than an alarm clock though

Advertisement