Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dummy Ballistic Plate Set

• 12-05-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭

Okay looking for a set dummy ballistic plates ......
    want to see if anyone has a set for sale before I have to order them in.
    eb%20dummy%20platre%20set.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

whydave wrote: »

Or....you could do what I've done.......some styrofoam, a bit of cardboard, cut to required size, add some black tape and voila.

As nobody is going to see them, being in a vest and all that, who cares.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Yeah what he said. You get the pattens for them on the interwebz, if you can't find them with google try arnies, save you a lump of cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

sci-ops wrote: »
    Or....you could do what I've done.......some styrofoam, a bit of cardboard, cut to required size, add some black tape and voila.As nobody is going to see them, being in a vest and all that, who cares.:)
    thanks for the advice(will do that if no one gets back to me), but it's to add a bit of weight to my rig also.
    still lookin !

David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

thanks for the advice(will do that if no one gets back to me), but it's to add a bit of weight to my rig also.
    still lookin !

David

Dave...more weight...on your Ciras?? dude....:D:D:D

Just as a thought, cut a wee square hole in the styro, drop in some used batteries or something else, cover with your tape and your good to go.....

as above !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭the monk5845

i took two out of my rig but i dont know if there what your looking for there fairly light

i took two out of my rig but i dont know if there what your looking for there fairly light
    to pm's so

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement