Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Options
  • 12-05-2011 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo is (or will be) on sale in Ireland? I really like the Arc but if there was a slightly smaller version with the same features I would go for it instead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Vodafone should have it soon

If you look here at 3000 cherry points its listed so i can only assume it will be released sometime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Confirmed late June or early July. its been held off due to manufacturing issues & that Sony are focusing on launching the ARC & NEO.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭briN_s

Confirmed for just Vodafone or are others supplying it too do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Sony themselves wont be supplying the handset till then

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭briN_s

Hmmm, to wait or not to wait... Thanks for the answers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 TootsMcToot

O2 have just launched the Neo on Bill and Pre Pay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

Its now for sale on the Vodafone Website €269.99 on pay as you go if you port your number.
    Girl teckie on George Hooks Technology programme this evening rates it better than the iphone 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

any ideas whether 3 are getting this phone?

im due an upgrade in the next few weeks

Advertisement