Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a male or female singer - Dublin

Options
  • 12-05-2011 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hey,
    Were looking for a male or female singer to complete our band. We are aged between 17 and 20 and are from North County Dublin

We plan to get some covers done and then to gig and write originals in the summer :)
    Were interested in rock and soft acoustic stuff like Rise Againstt, Greenday, Paramore, Damien Rice. That sort of thing :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Mark2229

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

Hey iv never actualy sang with a band but i love singing.im female 23. i have a wide variety in music. im from mullingar but do be in dublin a good bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 skysthelimit

hay im sue 19 from meath im dub alot and would love to give it a shot

Pms sent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SlushyMonster

Hey,

I'm looking to join a band, I sang with a band ages ago, wanna get back into it!

• Advertisement

Bump :)

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Beccax6661

Hey I'd be pretty interested in singing and play guitar and piano too. Been tryin to find a band for a while now..maybe PM me with a lil more info? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rubyx

eh, i just joined this site and i have no idea how to use it! i'm 24, iv gigged before, your influences seem close enough! get in touch with me... somehow? i presume that possible thru the site right?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

rubyx wrote: »
    eh, i just joined this site and i have no idea how to use it! i'm 24, iv gigged before, your influences seem close enough! get in touch with me... somehow? i presume that possible thru the site right?
    There's loads of information for new users here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rubyx

very kind of you, but i think i would prefer to flounder pathetically

Advertisement