Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for UCC postgrad student

Options
  • 11-05-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey everyone,

Please don't be mad that I'm posting this here! I'm aware that there is an accommodation thread for this but it's rarely used. So I've recently been accepted to UCC for a postgrad course so was wondering where would the best place be to stay? Looking for somewhere close to UCC and cheapish (€350- maybe €400 max pm). Any advice would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 KellieM

Hi UCCNewbie, my current roommates and I (all final years - Psych, Med and Law) are looking for a 6th person to move in with us into a really nice, spacious house on College Road (less than 5 mins to UCC) with rent of less than 400 p.m. Email me at kellie108@gmail.com if you're interested! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 UCCnewbie11

Hey! I'll email you later! :) Just wondering are you looking for someone to move in now or closer to September? Also what is the room like? Are bills included or extra? I'll end asking you these again later!

Hey, def email me and I'll fill you in! We'd be looking for someone for Septemberish although the house is also for rent during summer if you'd need it. Rooms are nice and spacious, one room is a little smaller than the others and so carries less rent but is still big enough for bed, desk and wardrobe. Bills are extra but with 6 people this year they were never ever very much at all. Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, front and back garden, 3 toilets, 2 showers, 1 bath. Large kitchen and living room. And we are all quiet and nice people :) ha. Fire me an email if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭chimpo85

Hi Kellie, is there more than one room by any chance!? Im hoping to get a place in UCC this year for my masters, would be looking for some postgrads to live with also...

Hi Chimpo, there may be more than one room! We want to get this sorted quickly enough too so send me an email at kellie108@gmail.com there and I'll let you know the details :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement