Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ian R. Crane in Donegal 14/05/11

Options
  • 11-05-2011 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Ian R. Crane is holding a lecture in the Inishowen Gateway Hotel in Buncrana, Saturday 14th 7.30pm. BEYOND TREASON: The Pillage of Ireland's Resources.

Anyone attending? Should be interesting, will beat a normal evening out in Donegal!

Pillage_Tour_CROPPED_for_WEBSITE.jpg

From site =
    "This is a talk that will make blood boil as the corruption amongst Irelands political & business leaders is exposed in graphic detail."
    Dave Derby: Editor - Sovereign Independent

Prior to the 2011 General Election, Ian R Crane joined Jim Corr to give a series of 22 talks around Ireland, presenting the evidence to demonstrate that the Irish Economy had been collapsed deliberately by corrupt and naive politicians, on the instructions of globalist financiers.

Ian now returns to the Emerald Isle to expose the lies, deceit and obfuscation amongst Ireland's political & business leaders as they have systematically destroyed Ireland's Agricultural industry (under the guise of the Common Agricultural policy), sold Ireland's fishing rights (for a paltry 6 billion Euro!) and GIVEN AWAY Ireland's rich seams of Oil & Gas deposits. Ireland has the potential to become the wealthiest European Nation but the corrupt globalists have a pernicious agenda which will potentially subject future Irish generations to lives of abject economic slavery.

However, all is not lost! There are many examples from around the world where the people are benefiting directly from their national wealth. It is not too late for the Irish people to recover their Birthright!

Many people are now realising that the world is not exactly like it is being portrayed by politicians, business leaders, and their media front men. Ian has probed behind the curtain to discover the truth. He will be sharing unique insights into the latest developments of the globalist master plan and the financial swindles by global financiers, which are aimed at condemning future generations to abject financial slavery.

As recently as May 2010, arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses."

For the sake of your children ... and your children's children, help take that awakening one step further.

Former oilfield executive Ian R Crane, has become one of the leading authorities in deep geopolitics, where geographic, economic, social, political and spiritual issues conjoin. Once you understand the eventual goal for the global society, then actions in the present, which seem irrational or bizarre, become far easier to comprehend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Ian R. Crane is holding a lecture in the Inishowen Gateway Hotel in Buncrana, Saturday 14th 7.30pm. BEYOND TREASON: The Pillage of Ireland's Resources.

Anyone attending? Should be interesting, will beat a normal evening out in Donegal!

Pillage_Tour_CROPPED_for_WEBSITE.jpg

From site =
    "This is a talk that will make blood boil as the corruption amongst Irelands political & business leaders is exposed in graphic detail."
    Dave Derby: Editor - Sovereign Independent

Prior to the 2011 General Election, Ian R Crane joined Jim Corr to give a series of 22 talks around Ireland, presenting the evidence to demonstrate that the Irish Economy had been collapsed deliberately by corrupt and naive politicians, on the instructions of globalist financiers.
    Ian now returns to the Emerald Isle to expose the lies, deceit and obfuscation amongst Ireland's political & business leaders as they have systematically destroyed Ireland's Agricultural industry (under the guise of the Common Agricultural policy), sold Ireland's fishing rights (for a paltry 6 billion Euro!) and GIVEN AWAY Ireland's rich seams of Oil & Gas deposits. Ireland has the potential to become the wealthiest European Nation but the corrupt globalists have a pernicious agenda which will potentially subject future Irish generations to lives of abject economic slavery.
    However, all is not lost! There are many examples from around the world where the people are benefiting directly from their national wealth. It is not too late for the Irish people to recover their Birthright!
    Many people are now realising that the world is not exactly like it is being portrayed by politicians, business leaders, and their media front men. Ian has probed behind the curtain to discover the truth. He will be sharing unique insights into the latest developments of the globalist master plan and the financial swindles by global financiers, which are aimed at condemning future generations to abject financial slavery.
    As recently as May 2010, arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses."
    For the sake of your children ... and your children's children, help take that awakening one step further.
    Former oilfield executive Ian R Crane, has become one of the leading authorities in deep geopolitics, where geographic, economic, social, political and spiritual issues conjoin. Once you understand the eventual goal for the global society, then actions in the present, which seem irrational or bizarre, become far easier to comprehend.

Yeah right; I'd say the subsidies are keeping many small farmers going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

fontanalis wrote: »
    Yeah right; I'd say the subsidies are keeping many small farmers going.

Why do you always have to quote very large posts and then add two or three words.........aaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh;)

Anyway OP I won't be in Donegal but print out a few flyers and stick them on poles and in chipper windows around town and I'm sure the crowds will turn up, even if only for a nose and a laugh, maybe they'll leave a little better educated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

His personal website is very 'buy my stuff'... Does he believe there is going to be some sort of false flag alien invasion? Something I'm assuming based on the catchwords on his website banner: 'Agenda', 'Control', 'Fake Alien Invasion', 'War On Terror', 'Agressive'... And then, over to the left, 'Your Basket is Empty'... Think mine'll stay that way to be honest! ;)

Could be an interesting talk all the same, wouldn't mind going if it was nearer (I'm down in Cork... quite the trek).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭bandybanter

Looks like it could be just me and Ian!! Discussing how the Donegal county council are actually lizards! :eek:

Though on a serious note I would like to see a big crowd there but I doubt it very much, I will let you know how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

Discussing how the Donegal county council are actually lizards! eek.gif

Depending on how you interpret that, it may not be all that implausible... ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement