Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would you like to see return/debut in the wwe this year??

Options
  • 11-05-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

With a lot of the top superstars getting injured or due for retirement I for one would love to get Jericho back as quick as possible...

In terms of new wrestlers switching to the WWE, I wonder if AJ Styles would make be able to make it in the WWE.:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Sting.

Diesel.

Michaels.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

In terms of a return, I'm going to go a bit left field.

I'd love, LOVE for someone to find Desmond Wolfe and find out where the bloody hell he is so all the rumors can be laid to rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

DanVanDan wrote: »
    With a lot of the top superstars getting injured or due for retirement I for one would love to get Jericho back as quick as possible...

In terms of new wrestlers switching to the WWE, I wonder if AJ Styles would make be able to make it in the WWE.

Didn't he have a few matches with Bob Holly or Val Venis on Heat or Velocity before TNA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

In terms of new wrestlers switching to the WWE, I wonder if AJ Styles would make be able to make it in the WWE.:eek:

Styles would be just another vanilla midget in WWE tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

He signed a long term deal in '09 so I doubt it'll happen anytime soon (and will probably never happen at all to be honest).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Didn't he have a few matches with Bob Holly or Val Venis on Heat or Velocity before TNA?

Here is a match against The Hurricane from 2002 on Metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

In terms of a return, I'm going to go a bit left field.

I'd love, LOVE for someone to find Desmond Wolfe and find out where the bloody hell he is so all the rumors can be laid to rest.

Oh yes Dessie in WWE calling everyone **** I'd love it :p

Jericho back, The Briscoes and El Generico

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

chris jericho or batista

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭jimcoolding

Val Venus
    Scotty 2 Hotty
    Rikishi
    Angle

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ste1605

Kurt Angle in WWE again would be excellent. Wasted in TNA ffeuding with Double J for an enternity!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

From TNA:
    Abyss
    The Motor City Machine Guns
    Beer Money
    Sting
    Desmond Wolfe

From Elsewhere:
    Giant Bernard (Albert)
    Fergal Devitt
    Tomko
    Brock LEsnar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

ballymun bruiser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

i'd love to see Austin return in the ring for a while, and even though he signed a new deal with TNA and is going training for the olympics :rolleyes: i'd like to have seen kurt angle come back to the wwe for one last run, shelton benjamin booked better then he was before, is another who would have some good matches, on possible ''new'' talent joining the wwe, samoa joe from a couple of years ago who had them matches with kurt angle, not the samoa joe thats there now, and jay lethal could have something to offer the wwe instead of having to look at r-truth again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Would love to see Fergal Devitt,Kurt,AJ and Haas and Benjamin in the WWE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Desmond Wolfe apparently has Hepatitis C,this couldn't be why wwe hired him cause i'm nearly certain he bled in Tna.If he did his opponent would catch it for sure.
    Doubt WWE would hire Tna's top talents like Abyss,Styles,Beer Money,MCMG,Daniels or even Joe(who needs a kick in the Ass something fierce).If tna lost them they'd probably lose Spike as no self respecting Wrestling fan would want to see Sting continue his fight with old age.As for Angle don't know why wwe didn't go for him he's the best around now imo.

David Arquette . He is just as good if not better at "Entertainment" then Triple H. Probably the most technical entertainer ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Goldberg. Is he still about or is he retired?

Batista, Lesnar, Jericho, Angle...

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DanVanDan

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Goldberg. Is he still about or is he retired?

Pretty sure he's retired but there was rumours about him being lined up for the wrestle-mania just passed:confused: so he may be open to a return but he is fairly old now too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Essa Rios and Lita

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Attitude Era is over lads....

Anyway:
    Batista
    Jericho
    Colt Cabana
    Kings of Wrestling
    Jay Lethal
    ARCHIBALD PECK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

X-Pac.

although won't happen with the Hep-C
    :(

drayme wrote: »
    Attitude Era is over lads....

Anyway:
    Batista
    Jericho
    Colt Cabana
    Kings of Wrestling
    Jay Lethal
    ARCHIBALD PECK

Attitude Era over,did you see the piss poor nostalgia show that was this years Mania. Cabana bombed on wwe tv so I doubt anyone even remembers his wwe name I don't.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

GTR63 wrote: »
    Attitude Era over,did you see the piss poor nostalgia show that was this years Mania. Cabana bombed on wwe tv so I doubt anyone even remembers his wwe name I don't.

Scotty Goldman

Attitude Era over,did you see the piss poor nostalgia show that was this years Mania.

This post makes zero sense.
    Cabana bombed on wwe tv so I doubt anyone even remembers his wwe name I don't.

Explain to me how Cabana/Goldman bombed exactly? I must here this.

Nobody cared about him and he ****ed up a finish of a match so bad they had to retape it straight away.He was released quickly after this.If he was a success wouldn't you think he'd still be employed. As for Mania the only thing people were talking about afterwards was the Rock,HHH & Taker. Triple H was right when he said nothing else mattered at Mania besides him & Taker.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSEZSIC5S7AwoBy9PNHiHvTTMXYKPjLJn4gFThk8IrdXRAyc2V8Q
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3Et-Y22S2I9_Q4HnuqlWuRLLArmd4SjZvNNwttZGpg5aZFKEtXg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDXYyM3zHqDVmNTjpFQXyawyQwS5rVTQ1h3NEC4o7Q-sK5zinSvQ

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Shelton was boring as hell in his first stint what's going to be different?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

Desmond Wolfe apparently has Hepatitis C,this couldn't be why wwe hired him cause i'm nearly certain he bled in Tna.If he did his opponent would catch it for sure.
    Doubt WWE would hire Tna's top talents like Abyss,Styles,Beer Money,MCMG,Daniels or even Joe(who needs a kick in the Ass something fierce).If tna lost them they'd probably lose Spike as no self respecting Wrestling fan would want to see Sting continue his fight with old age.As for Angle don't know why wwe didn't go for him he's the best around now imo.
    hep c is not from simply bleeding on someone, your blood would have to be contaminated from both of yee bleeding and wolfe blood to get into your blood stream or sharing a blade.

Sorry i felt the need to clarify that point . Also I wish he would say why he is back yet and if hep c is the reason,

The people i would like to see join/return wwe would be fergal devitt, aj, davey richards, beer money, mcmg, beer money, kaz,mr anderson, batista, wolfe, joe, and y2j.

Nobody cared about him and he ****ed up a finish of a match so bad they had to retape it straight away.He was released quickly after this.

That's not why it was retaped.
    If he was a success wouldn't you think he'd still be employed.

Was he brought to succeed? Y/N

You still havent explained how did he bomb?

• Advertisement

drayme wrote: »
    That's not why it was retaped.

Was he brought to succeed? Y/N

You still havent explained how did he bomb?

Of course he was brought onto tv to succeed nobody is put onto tv to go out there and be a failure. He botched taking a spike from Umaga and wwe sent out Vickie to tell them to restart the match. Coinsidently that was the last match he had before he got let go. Anyone else out there think Cabana was a success in wwe ?

Advertisement