Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time CIPD in Galway

Options
  • 11-05-2011 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

hi,

I'm over 10 years working in a company and I want to move more in to the HR side of it. At the moment, I am doing some of the HR (employee contracts, induction etc.) along with other office admin tasks.

I need to start studying for a qualification in HR, and from research it looks as if the CIPD qualifications are the way to go.
    I have previously done a HETAC Level 6 employment law course, which involved a written project & an exam. I found the project & the exams for this hard - I suppose I'm just not used to studying.

Has anyone done this course in Galway, and how much work is involved in it please?
    I know that GMIT used to run this course on a Friday, so that people could do it as part of their working week (work release to attend) - does anywhere around Galway do this still? V awkward signing up for so many Saturdays :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Hello,

I am in the very same position as you.
    I am very much interested in this course but Saturdays are a little awkward.
    Gmit on a Friday would have been perfect!
    If you have received any information let me know & visa versa.

Advertisement