Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibiza-clubs

Options
  • 11-05-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Anyone been to Ibiza, reccommend any of the clubs? Heading there in August for a week cannot wait!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Do a search on this forum mate there are a number of threads already about Ibiza.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭zega

I hope you're bringing a ****load of cash

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

space is a must best club on the island amnesia has gone way downhill the bouncers just throw people out for little or no reason and privelige only has tiesto on monday which is not worth it anymore id head to pacha for shm on the monday

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

zega wrote: »
    I hope you're bringing a ****load of cash
    oh and yeah its very expensive:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

El Divino is a club that is sorely missed,the view alone from the terrace was stunning and the soundsystem was superb, had many a superb night there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

space....that is all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Circus_O

space....that is all

This cannot be said enough, space goddammit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Space is great but DC10 is better. Also Underground, which is near Amnesia. It's free in as well but like all the clubs, drinks cost a small fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

One word. Hush.

Its a small club up off the west-end. Played the best music on the Island and the Dj's were amazing. Some real nice elecrto/funky-house stuff. Its a small club and is always packed.

Dont forget to give Judgement Sunday a look in eden.
    Privilage is just Tiesto but its the biggest club in the world. Feels like an airport inside. Also has a pool and a 50 foot visual screen for those trippy visuals :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 malafela

it all depends what your into really!

Space would be my choice most nights, but if its the housier sound your into pacha is your place. This should sort you out with whats on every night http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_i.htm

Oh, try to make Circo Loco, its on monday nights in DC10, you wont regret it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement