Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brew It Yourself 2011: 25th June, Cork

Options
  • 11-05-2011 1:44pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know this was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd set up a separate one for it.

Irish Craft Brewer (Beoir with our brewing aprons on) will be running an afternoon of home brew demonstration and tasting at the Franciscan Well on Saturday 25th June from 2pm to 6pm.

All are welcome and admission is free. TheHomebrewCompany.ie will also be on-site to sell equipment and ingredients. If there's something specific you're after, try mailing them in advance and asking if you can collect on the day.

If you're brewing and would like feedback on your beer from experienced brewers, bring it along.

All going well, we'll have:
    A tasting bar
    DSCF0523.JPG

A brewing demo
    DSCF0525.JPG

Gear for sale
    DSCF0527.JPG

And the Franciscan Well bar will be open, of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Mashtun

Awh I'm there, looks great! Can't believe i've never been to the franciscan well. After months of lagering and bottle conditioning i'm gonna have a shed load of beer comin good round then. I must bring a few bottles!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Bring loads! Sounds like you should be behind the tasting-and-questions bar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Mashtun

BeerNut wrote: »
    Bring loads! Sounds like you should be behind the tasting-and-questions bar :)

Dunno bout that, still bucket loads to learn. Lovin it tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Camilo

Are we welcome to bring our own homebrews to share and get opinions on with our brewing comrades?

Shall defiantly be there :D

Camilo wrote: »
    Are we welcome to bring our own homebrews to share and get opinions on with our brewing comrades?
    Good Lord yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wuben

absolutly gutted im missing this im away:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 mrtickel

Im defo going to try and get to this as a fellow homebrewer would love to see and taste or homebrews beers how long of a drive is it from longford does anyone know.

A bump, and the official poster, courtesy of Wallacebiy:

downloadfile.jpg

Shameless last-minute bump. Tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I'd love to go to this, and I'm off to Galway in a minute to gig. Bah.

• Advertisement

No free beer for you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Lars

wuben wrote: »
    absolutly gutted im missing this im away:mad::mad:

If you can't do the time then don't do the crime!

Advertisement