Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de Bank Transfer Payment Help

Options
  • 11-05-2011 3:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I ordered a heap of stuff on Monday the 9th and paid straight away through AIB Online Banking. I included the IBAN and SWIFT numbers which were grand. However, when reading the email at first, that section was the only thing I took note of, I didn't realize I could scroll down to see other information like my customer number or order number. Should I have included these in the payment information? Also I put the 'Intended Purpose' part in the Sender's Reference section, which I'm not sure is correct. So am I right or wrong with the information I gave?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

You probably needed to include transaction number but im sure if you ring up Hardwareversand and explain the details of the payment it shouldnt be much of an issue.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Definitely give them a ring. They'll probably have received the money either today or first thing tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Johnny Lightning

Phew! Just got word they received money and shipped the stuff. Thank god, was worried for a while. Guess you don't need to include your customer number or order number. Thanks anyway!

Advertisement