Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60's musician

Options
  • 11-05-2011 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

i forget the name of an artist i heard ages ago, and want to download some of here stuff but forgot here name. i think she was around in the 60's/70's mainly. i THINK her first name began with a C and here surname was hypenated but there was a hyphen in the name somewhere. she was never that commercially successful and was a bit off the rails. she was friends with johnny cash, and i remember her appearing on some show he was presenting. her names escaped me. anyone any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭32_4_1

i forget the name of an artist i heard ages ago, and want to download some of her stuff but forgot her name. i think she was around in the 60's/70's mainly. i THINK her first name began with a C or J and here surname was hypenated but there was a hyphen in the name somewhere. she was never that commercially successful and was a bit off the rails I think. she was friends with johnny cash, and i remember her appearing on some show he was presenting. her names escaped me. anyone any ideas

June Carter-Cash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Danco

Buffy Sainte-Marie?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Busty St Clair?
    Chesty LaRue?
    Hootie McBoob?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭32_4_1

Danco wrote: »
    Buffy Sainte-Marie?

thats the one. thanks

• Advertisement