Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 x MAG P90 170rd Mid Caps(Original Box, UNUSED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 That One Lad?

What are the specs from the P90 mags/ any pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭p90airsofter

Compatible with most P90 Series of Tokyo Marui, KS, etc Airsoft AEG.

What are the specs from the P90/ any pictures?
    Not sure how to get pictures up yet cause still quite new to this, They come in small rectangle box. 4 mags in it.Constructed of super High Impact ABS material that is both light and durable. Magazine Housing is by One-Piece Molding which is much more rigid against impact. Top Loading Mechanism. Best accompanied with Plastic Bullet Loading Too or Speed Loader. Compatible with most P90 Series of Tokyo Marui, KS, etc Airsoft AEG. exact same as what is in the link. They were bought there. hope that helps.

Not sure how to get pictures up yet cause still quite new to this, They come in small rectangle box. 4 mags in it.Constructed of super High Impact ABS material that is both light and durable. Magazine Housing is by One-Piece Molding which is much more rigid against impact. Top Loading Mechanism. Best accompanied with Plastic Bullet Loading Too or Speed Loader. Compatible with most P90 Series of Tokyo Marui, KS, etc Airsoft AEG. exact same as what is in the link. They were bought there. hope that helps.

Sounds perfect. I should be purchasing a P90 very shortly (as soon as I get paid...)

Where are you based? I'm "new" to this forum, but have experience with forums in general and airsofting. Feel free to ask questions or head over to the questions section and read up. :D

Sounds perfect. I should be purchasing a P90 very shortly (as soon as I get paid...)

Where are you based? I'm "new" to this forum, but have experience with forums in general and airsofting. Feel free to ask questions or head over to the questions section and read up. :D
    Im based in Offaly. If your still interested, ill be up in tallaght at the end of the month in 'The office block'.

• Advertisement

Im based in Offaly. If your still interested, ill be up in tallaght at the end of the month in 'The office block'.

Excellent. To the PMs? (that means private messages)

SOLD!

Sale back on.. any interested??

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭dmullaney

Offer 40

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mister TETRA

Offer €45. Not a bid. Are these the ones with no fake rounds in them.

• Advertisement

Offer €45. Not a bid. Are these the ones with no fake rounds in them.

Is This mister dave tetra!!! Yeah they the ones with no fake rounds!!

Offer stands so. 45 blips. PM me if you agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭brysmyth

offer 50 + postage

Is This mister dave tetra!!! Yeah they the ones with no fake rounds!!
    The one and only Dave Tetra.......

50 + post and package is the lowest im willing to go lads.

Offer for 40 still stands

I guess thats a no then...

bump!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

hey man, my m8 is intersted in the mags for 50 quid, will you be in the office block for the last night event? thanks lad

Jayo123 wrote: »
    hey man, my m8 is intersted in the mags for 50 quid, will you be in the office block for the last night event? thanks lad

Well Lad,
    I wont be at the Office Block this time but will be at the opening night of vacant if your still interested??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

Well Lad,
    I wont be at the Office Block this time but will be at the opening night of vacant if your still interested??

ye, thats grand, i'll send you a PM now:D

Advertisement