Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Extensions (not clip ins) Recommendations

Options
  • 10-05-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi
    I recently got my long hair cut on a spur of the moment whim! I'm now regretting it and after careful consideration have decided to get hair extensions. I've used clips ins and hair pieces in the past but for various reasons have decided now on semi permanent ones.
    I've been for a couple of consultations and to be honest I'm bamboozled by all the different types and prices out there!! I've had various costs quoted to me ranging from €250 to €780! While I have no issues with getting expensive ones in, I'm wondering Is it a case of the more expensive the better? Are they easy to manage?
    Also, can anyone recommend a person or salon as I always think recommendations are better.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ms. Liza

Hey, have you been to ebano on store street yet? i get mine done there & i love them they r so natural they dont look like extensions st all! they are really easy to manage, the staff are great &go through all the after care with you, i think theyr €450 a full head. they dont use glue or anything like that so your hair doesnt get daamaged. i think they have a website for easilocks so have a look!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GingerG

Thanks Ms Liza. I'll give them a call today.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Hi GingerG just wondering how you got on with the hair extensions? i'm thinking of getting them done too but have no clue where's best to get them etc....... & obviously don't want to fork out a load of money for poor results!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got mine done in Ebano in Ballinteer. They are 500 there. I think the hairdresser is called James. He's the only guy who does them in there anyway.

I'm actually getting them taken out and put back in tomorrow. Will be interested to get a quick look at my own hair in between to see the effect of the months of extensions.

A good few of mine have fallen out but they still look really good and the colour match is perfect. Very happy with them.

Advertisement