Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor goodie bag gifts expires May 14

Options
  • 10-05-2011 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

For those on meteor pre pay, who registered for the goodie bag, free gifts based on top ups are available until May 14.

"You must have topped up by at least €80 between January 1st and April 30th 2011 to claim your gift"

"Qualifying Customers will be invited to select a gift from the band which their total top-up amounts puts them in, customer must select a gift after the Top-Up Period, but prior to 14th May 2011"

I didnt get a text from meteor and nearly missed out.

http://www.meteorgoodiebag.ie
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

I logged in but I can't see how to find out which Level I can redeem....??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

fletch wrote: »
    I logged in but I can't see how to find out which Level I can redeem....??

Same as! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone know what the terms and conditions are for the holiday voucher, i.e. how much ya have to spend to use it? what company is it for? etc.

Or what cinemas are the cinema tickets valid for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭south

Still waiting on my gift from the last one they ran so they can stick it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭Raoul

When did you have to register for the goodie bag?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the terms and conditions are for the holiday voucher, i.e. how much ya have to spend to use it? what company is it for? etc.

You have to use it with win win travel, you can't use it to travel to the UK is all i can remember.

These goodiebag prizes suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

south wrote: »
    Still waiting on my gift from the last one they ran so they can stick it
    My dad never got the iPod dock for the first one. They blamed it on the weather (snow) or something and told him there's SFA they're willing to do about it. Strange how all the parcels from Amazon/Play/etc. made it through the snow yet Meteor didn't.

I've grown tired of Meteor, I think I'll switch when my credit runs out...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Tefral

You have to collect the ipod dock now from a meteor store should you choose it this time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Cinema Tickets are for Storm Cinemas and Uci

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TG001

Cinema Tickets are for Storm Cinemas and Uci

And you can only use 1 ticket per month for some reason :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

And cant be used for Harry Potter films for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Its the same with the credit for level 2. i got that and i'll get €10 1st of june and €10 1st of july.

For anyone getting the hotel tickets please beware that you have to book into a hotel for 7 consecutive nights and you get the value of the voucher off your bill.

Its also the same for the flights. the value of the flights your taking have to be more than the value of the voucher and you can only book through one particular company

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

When I try register they say that my number is already in their system, when I try login it says there's no record of my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

meteor goodiebag gifts are terrible one cinema voucher can be used in a month and there not even in the city centre:mad:gay meteor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

zero19 wrote: »
    These goodiebag prizes suck.
    Aye. :(

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    For anyone getting the hotel tickets please beware that you have to book into a hotel for 7 consecutive nights and you get the value of the voucher off your bill.

nowhere does it say anythign about 7 consecutive nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Maybe they changed it this go around because of the complaints last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

meteor goodiebag gifts are terrible one cinema voucher can be used in a month and there not even in the city centre:mad:gay meteor

Could be worse. I got the tickets and live in Co. Clare - the nearest participating cinema for me is in in Tipperary two hours away.

These goodie bag items suck.

Advertisement