Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterbirth survey!

Options
  • 10-05-2011 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Just saw this up on Facebook - its an Irish survey looking into waterbirth and labour in water options within Irish maternity units. With any luck if there was enough noise from women, pools might start opening up!

Dear All,

Please consider sharing and completing the following survey on the availability of waterbirth options in Ireland.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VSB3WPZ

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭littlemissfixit

Well Im glad you posted it in parent/toddler also, even if they closed it, cause I wouldn't have seen it!
    My first birth went really well and very naturally, all I would have wished for to make it perfect was a bath or pool, even if it was just for labor!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭GoerGirl

they closed it...why is that I wonder? The survey is for women who intend on giving birth, have given birth and are about to give birth in Ireland.

I was really lucky - on my first a foreign midwife got a hold of me and got me into the bath - it was a long labour with an OP baby - I feel fairly certain had she not have done that, I would have faced a stream of interventions.

The bath was wonderful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You were told why:
    January wrote: »
    GoerGirl please do not spam this link across several forums, you already posted it on the Pregnant forum, lets leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭GoerGirl

I did not see the mods post on babies when I replied to this thread.

I have explained why I thought it was relevant in both forums and have apologied if I have broken forum rules in doing so to the moderator.

Advertisement