Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

really need help . stressing out daily over it

Options
  • 10-05-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

i have been workin for the last two years in the hse as an attendant, my problem is i am contracted for 39 hours a week but im not on a roaster .... i have to check at half 5 everyday to see if im working the next day............. i never know when im off and cant plan my life ....... any time i confront my boss she (the witch) shrugs it off and says i work to suit the hospital since im not permanant ...... i was on a temporary contract but stopped signing them since my union advised me havent seen a contract in 8 months ......... my boss is acting like its the 1920s and be quiet and everything will be fine ....................... REALLY stressed out over this , sorry for blabbing on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,774 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Have you tried looking for another job?

Does the union have any advice of what you can do, rather than what no to do?

Advertisement