Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twitter tool to automatically message new followers?

Options
  • 10-05-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does anyone know of a free tool to automatically message new followers on Twitter?

I know Social Oomph can do this, but it's not free anymore.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭PaulPinnacle

I'd suggest reconsidering using such a tool, even if it does exist.

It's a sure fire way to get off on the wrong foot, potentially alienate followers (it'd sure irritate me - I'll normally unfollow someone instantly for it) and will be considered borderline spam by many.

If it's not worth your time to write me a personalised note, don't force me to receive your spammy ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jenn.ie

I pretty much agree Paul. I'm not interested in getting them either.

But I was going to offer it as an option to someone where the context is a little different perhaps, and might be something they would be interested in (it's not a business context and relates to a work of fiction).

Advertisement