Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Big Ripoff

Options
  • 10-05-2011 1:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13

Found a nice dress on littlewoods.ie €89, only stg £59 on very.co.uk and worse still littlewoods europe was €75. Will I be buying it here, not a chance!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭barbs84

little woods are a joke with their pricing, and as for their so called 4 day delivery, i was waiting for 5 weeks for something that was in stock when i ordered it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

and don't firget they try real hard to make you pay on their payment plan!...

...wouldn't you if you were charging 39.9% Interest!

Not far off money lender rates there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Littlewoods love to crow about their free delivery service. I'd rather pay for delivery and get my packages on time, to to right address and on the correct day with a reasonable estimate of the time of delivery. For example 9am-1pm or 2pm-6pm or even midnight - 4am if it means I could actually be fairly sure I'd receive the delivery between those hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

I've never bought anything from them because the price they charge, its the same as the prices in town practically. and if i buy them in town and theres something wrong, then i can bring it back. Imagine the hassle of tryin to return stuff to them

Advertisement