Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinks Promotions

Options
  • 10-05-2011 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

I am working with a new alcoholic drinks company that will be launching their product over the coming months around Ireland through promotions in bars and clubs.

I am just wondering if you could give your opinions on what makes for a great promotion night and what you thought about some of the promotions that you have seen carried out lately in clubs/pubs.

Basically they are trying to find out what the consumer wants to see from a promotional night from both a males and females perspective.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Bewbs. /competition.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Hot girls.

Do it on a weekend night, getting free drink is always good but you enjoy it more if you're out for a night out instead of just when you're out for a pint or two and might have to get up in the morning. Course this doesn't apply for student nights during the week.

What kinda product is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,421 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Free drink.

We had two girls giving out scratch card beermat thingys and i'd say 99% were for a free whiskey and ginger-ale. One guy won a t-shirt. Had a great night and still look fondly at the drink and remember the scars it gave me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

What type drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

rather than the type of drink the type of market you're after will determine what the best approach is.

promoting a craft beer will require a very different approach to an alcopop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jslivy

Hi guys thanks for the replies.

The drink is a new brand of premium vodka.

Is it better to give out with a mixer or as shots?

What would make you choose the brand the next time you were in the pub/club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Conduct your market research elsewhere please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement