Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blues guitarist available Dublin

Options
  • 10-05-2011 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

hey guys

ive been playing guitar for about 5 years now. i take it pretty seriously and im thinking of starting up some sort of band, mainly blues/ blues rock influence (hendrix, clapton, rolling stones etc...) i consider myself to be pretty handy at rhythm and lead, and can do a decent bit of soloing. looking to start playing a few gigs and start playing a bit more seriously.

anyone any interest or if your a like minded musician like me give me a shout :cool:

im 19 and in south dublin, have a pretty good setup and gear, definately fine for gigging with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

How many people do you hope to have in the band ( three piece etc ? ).

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭geetar

3 or 4. depends on what i can get together.

at least a trio. (guitar/bass/drums)

vocals,bass, drums, rhythm guitar, piano etc. everything is welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 giroestar1

hey im looking to form a blues/ rock band and you seem what like i need! have loads of expeirience and gigs available as soon as the band is ready! the only thing is we practice in arklow, i myself live in dublin but transport is available!:)

Advertisement