Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know how to make a sitemap for a Javascript Site?

Options
  • 09-05-2011 11:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

Was curious I have googled numerous times and done a bit of my own research but do you think that it would be possible to create a sitemap for a javascript site only? The reason being is I can use any of the sitemap generators for my site as it wont let me! The site in question is in my sig.

What if I had a link on my main page a different page etc. My problem is I have over 300 pages and only 30 or so would be indexed because they are nearly impossible to index unless mentioned in a blog etc. :(

Any ideas :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 167 ✭✭stephenpalmer

lol anyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 167 ✭✭stephenpalmer

Ah i see your problem! If you had an actual navigation menu then you could use that to base your site map on. Though i like your idea, its probably a bad thing that you google cant see each page on your site like on a traditional website with a navigation menu. I think if you could set up a navigation menu it would be much easier for setting up your site map.

Yes that is sound in theory but how do I do this? :o
    Some pages are getting indexed but obviously lots aren't. What if I added a link on the home page to say page 1 ,2,3,4 etc, and just put them as small numbers on the bottom right of the screen :)

Advertisement