Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sign on day question? -quick one

• 09-05-2011 4:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hiya,

I've been on JSB since January, my first sign on day is tomorrow. I'm just wondering what to expect? Do I simply sign my name somewhere, or do I need to fill in new forms etc?

On a side line I've seen from lookin around online for the answer that some people seem to be signing on once a month, Once since januaray does seem to be very long. I presume this is down to volume of sign on-ers. Can't wait to be out of this system!

Thanks for any answers guys

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

You just bring your social welfare card and some id (although they never really ask for it bring it to be safe), and you just sign your name. No forms or anything.

Advertisement