Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressage tests

Options
  • 09-05-2011 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

Where do you all get your dressage tests? I'll only be looking for preliminary and novice tests. Online seems a bit suspicious, I'd be worried I'd buy a test online and find out it's and American test or something. Correct me if I'm wrong and the same tests are used around the world, I just don't know much about them!

So where do all you dressage people get your tests?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭stick shooter

Where do you all get your dressage tests? I'll only be looking for preliminary and novice tests. Online seems a bit suspicious, I'd be worried I'd buy a test online and find out it's and American test or something. Correct me if I'm wrong and the same tests are used around the world, I just don't know much about them!

So where do all you dressage people get your tests?

Try www.dressageireland.ie and they have preliminary and novice tests to download . Hope it helps .

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

British Dressage sell all theirs for 45p each or £5.80 for the entire booklet of prelim, novice, medium etc. They also tell you the year of the test so you cant pick up a wrong one!

Just depends on what your after. Most shows I've been to use british dressage ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

I bought the book of tests from British Dressage, just the prelim ones and it cost me about 7 yoyos. Good value :)

I'd say 95% of places use the BD tests. If not they will be AIRC tests and you can download them from the AIRC website. But these will be only used if it's an AIRC show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rstax

the BHS bookshop sells all the BD ones, that's were i usually get mine ..

Advertisement