Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Nash is Thor....sort of

Options
  • 09-05-2011 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

I'm really hoping that towards the end of the film Nash is getting beat down by some evil wizards or whatever, and then next thing you know the NWO music starts playing, and Scott Hall drunk-drives an SUV into a nearby wall, then emerges dressed as a Norse Warrior, playing air-guitar with an axe. Then the Outsiders clear house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXsLsQIpT38

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I'll never get that minute and a half of my life back.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I watched that but im still wondering what the hell is that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,977 ✭✭✭cena

Thread title could be changed. Very miss leading.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

Its by a studio that does low budget rip offs of major hollywood films, heres the listing for Almighty Thor on IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1792794/

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

cena wrote: »
    Thread title could be changed. Very miss leading.

Oh f*ck off.

The company have made films like Snakes on a Train and Titanic 2 in the past. I think it looks whopper. Anyone see the movie where Kurt Angle is a small town sherrif and has to battle zombie Nash and Sid Vicious? Epic stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Oh f*ck off.

The company have made films like Snakes on a Train and Titanic 2 in the past. I think it looks whopper. Anyone see the movie where Kurt Angle is a small town sherrif and has to battle zombie Nash and Sid Vicious? Epic stuff.
    No but I did see Titanic 2. Was just full of win.

Oh f*ck off.

Now now. No need for that. It does look ok but I doubt it well be on over here I stand too corrected on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Oh f*ck off.

Now now. No need for that. It does look ok but I doubt it well be on over here I stand too corrected on it.

You're right I'm sorry.

Anyone remember Nash as Shredder in the Turtiles movie?

You're right I'm sorry.

Anyone remember Nash as Shredder in the Turtiles movie?

Your ok. I anit crying over it. Lol.

Didn't know he was them flims. I do like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

Oh f*ck off.

River of Darkness?
    So bad it made me laugh, I enjoyed the parts with Nash and Vicious hehehe

• Advertisement
Advertisement