Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost wallet yesterday

Options
  • 09-05-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Got off the rosslare europort train in Greystones at about 2.30pm and walked up charlesland to charlesland wood and I believe I dropped my wallet along the way.
    Have rang everywhere this morning that I was yesterday including the train stations for good measure and have rang the Garda station and a few shops in case it was handed in there but no luck.

Anyone find a black wallet?
    It has a picture of myself and OH in the front sleeve (well it should) but please let me know.

Thanks for any help anyone might have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Got off the rosslare europort train in Greystones at about 2.30pm and walked up charlesland to charlesland wood and I believe I dropped my wallet along the way.
    Have rang everywhere this morning that I was yesterday including the train stations for good measure and have rang the Garda station and a few shops in case it was handed in there but no luck.

Anyone find a black wallet?
    It has a picture of myself and OH in the front sleeve (well it should) but please let me know.

Thanks for any help anyone might have.
    Will keep an eye out for one! Have you cancelled your bank cards etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Cheers :) you know what I look like anyway so if you spot my mug on the front you'll know.
    Yeah I cancelled my cards about 30mins ago when I confirmed for a 5th time that it wasn't just around the house.
    Cycled down charlesland this morning at ~5.30 in the rain scouring the ground where I had been (I walked up the shoreline side of the Charlesland road).

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

Have a look in the gorse by the path on the way up to Charlesland. If an "undesireable" found the wallet and took the money in it, they would probably just toss it to the side.

Hope you find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

I had a look on my way home yesterday, didn't see a thing. Sorry! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Thanks for the replies :)
    Unfortunately no luck in finding it.

Cheers for the help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement