Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:Modded Snes (with issues)

Options
  • 09-05-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

I have a modded snes here that I don't need.

The problem is, through standard AV the picture quality is fine - it's just all red. There are hints of other colours, you can see the game perfectly, it's just as if it has a red filter over everything.

I thought I'd get an RGB cable and test it out. Through RGB there's full picture and colour, just the image is a bit shaky.

I have absolutely no idea what is causing this video issue. I also don't have an RF cable to test with it (might be fine through that?)

Haven't tested it on another TV. Must try it on my new Sony when I get home.

anyway, it's a shame as it's been fully region & 50/60hz modded by Enternow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Just to note the snes had these problems before the mods, it was hoped the mod would eliminate any issues by forcing a 60hz RGB output :) Alas it didn't, shame though indeed, maybe there's a fix for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,608 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Just to reiterate - Enternow does not break consoles.

Well, not all the time. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

o1s1n wrote: »
    Just to reiterate - Enternow does not break consoles.

Well, not all the time. :pac:

Oh I've had my fair share of calamity dude, so I'll grab any positives I can get :D

Master of the Universe

Well your record with me is 100% non calamitous. We had a few hairly moments with insane overclocks, but it all worked out in the end :D

Oh you'll probably find this funny - when I was moving last week, my mam was carrying a box with the T2 head on top.

The head fell, hit the deck and the top of the skull popped off, rolling down a hill like a shiny chromed hub cap. It would have been a hilarious sight if not so disturbing.

I think I may have screamed.

Luckily it just popped back on though. I can't believe I thought a small fall would break a T-850 skull...!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Looking for anything in particular o1s?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Looking for anything in particular o1s?

One thing I was looking for is a ps2 memory card, or even a Dreamcast VMU.

If you dont have one, no worries, you can have the Snes for free :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I can sort you out with 2 PS2 memory cards if ya want?

Master of the Universe

That'd be fantastic man! Cheers. :)

Will PM you now to sort out meeting up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement