Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

church

Options
  • 09-05-2011 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

A priest is staying late in church,sitting quitely in the dark at the altar,reflecting on his life and God.
    After a while he spots this track suited guy walking up and down the aisle,looking under seats and looking very agitated,eventually the track suited guy checks every confession box and finally goes into one of them .
    The priest is a bit surprised as it's very late and confessions are over but its his duty to God and his flock to hear confessions ,no matter the hour,so he goes into the next box and pulls back the slider .
    'Can i help you ,my son' he says
    'What? says the surprised track suited guy
    'Can i help you' repeats the priest
    'Jayus,you can' says the guy 'is there any fcuking toilet paper on your side?

Advertisement