Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Memory 4GB SDHC Card Class 4 - £4!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ALS

Good Deal , Thanks op , just ordered a pair:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Enter the code AMA5 to get 5% off .

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭aliocroc

Zardoz wrote: »
    Enter the code AMA5 to get 5% off .

Haha! Balls! Ah, it would only have been 50p for me.

Just a note on this-it says out of stock on the page but the order I made this morning has already been dispatched so they're obviously in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Nice tip. What are these guys like for delivery times ?

just ordered a 32gb and 2 4gb

Actually sorry i got Class 10 cards instead of Class 4

MyMemory 16GB SD Card (SDHC) - Class 10
    MyMemory 4GB SD Card (SDHC) - Class 10

that extra bit of speed.
    came to £30.

Thanks for the code Zardoz - paid for the postage for me ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 sparky20203

Thanks OP, just what I have been looking for! And cheers for the code too, always good to get a little extra off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

got caught for vat from these guys -s hipped from jersey - wasnt as cheap then !

wouldnt put class 4 memory in my camera it was slow with class 6 !

edit - shoulda been more specific, its a fuji bridge and a noticeble difference in write speed when using multi-shot mode

obviously the camera doesnt have much processing power !

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

got caught for vat from these guys -s hipped from jersey - wasnt as cheap then !

Really? I don't have trouble with class 6 cards in my DSLR, shooting 18MPixels. It does depend on the camera though, but i'd say it should be fine for most point and shoots. I'm using a class 2 in my point and shoot, far from ideal, but it never seems to slow down.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 sparky20203

Thats a bit strange.. I have used a class 2 in my DSLR, and although not amazing, its still more that quick enough for most photo shoots.

It depends on the camera too tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭aliocroc

Mine were delivered this morning in case people were looking for a timeline of delivery. No duty or anything like that!
    Al

BTW also got a 75% off voucher code for photobooks if anyones interested (im sure you'll get the same!?)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72244333#post72244333

Advertisement