Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

merchandise purchases

Options
  • 09-05-2011 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Ok i'm gueessing at some point or other we've all bought merchandise but got 3 questions for you all

1) Favourite wrestling merchandise you own?
    2)The item ou most regret owning?
    3)Item you are strangely proud of?

I'll start us off

Answer to 1-My Wrestlemania 27 jersey, always wanted to be at mania and this is proof i was there
    2-A london & kendrick t-shirt i got at the odyessy, they disbanded a couple months later, honestly think I never wore the shirt
    3-a drunken purchase yes but my membership of the Mickie James fan club is something I can't deny, neither can I deny ordering the two Mickie shirts of tnawrestling.com but unlike the Kendrick and London shirt I have worn them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

1) Favourite wrestling merchandise you own? - Either an original first ever Undertaker hasbro figure still in its box, or William Regals book, signed personally to my fine self. He was dead sound, GREAT book too.

2)The item ou most regret owning? - I have a Eugene fridge magnet that I have no idea when/where/why/how I got it. It might have come free with something, I'm not certain. It's not on my fridge though. For some reason, there is a magnet on my fridge that says "Cowgirl" - no idea.

3)Item you are strangely proud of? - I have an empty can of Dutch Gold signed by the Ballymun Bruiser, legend

Advertisement