Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minor operation

Options
  • 08-05-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭

A beautiful young woman about to undergo a minor operation is lying on a gurney in a hospital corridor awaiting the medical staff.
    A man in a white coat approaches her, lifts up the sheet, and visually examines her naked body. He walks away and confers with another man in a white coat. The second man then approaches the girl and performs the same examination.
    When a third man approaches her, she asks impatiently, "These examinations are fine, but when are you going to start the operation?"
    He shrugs and says, "Your guess is as good as mine, lady. We're just here to paint the halls."

Two lawyers are leaving the office. "I can't wait to get home," says one of them. "As soon as I walk in the door, I'm going to rip my wife's panties right off."
    "I know the feeling," the other says.
    "No, I'm serious," says the first. "They're killing me."

A man walks up to a woman and asks, "Would you sleep with me for $1,000,000?"
    She quickly replies, "Yes."
    So then he asks, "Would you sleep with me for $20?"
    Astounded by the question she says, "Of course not. What kind of woman do you think I am?"
    He says, "Well we've already determined that. Now I'm just working on the price."

Two strangers, a man and a woman, find themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train. Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they are tired and fall asleep quickly—he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.
    At 1 a.m., the man leans over and gently wakes the woman and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."
    "I have a better idea," the woman replies. "Just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."
    "Wow! That's a fantastic idea!" he exclaims, with a huge smile on his face.
    "Good," she replies. "Now, get your own damn blanket!"

Advertisement