Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit where Credit is Due

Options
  • 08-05-2011 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

An incident involving a family member very recently that left me fuming, upset and frustrated to say the very least was dealt with in the most professional and courteous manner by the guard involved. As a trainee-Reserve myself I am still learning the way that certain events are dealt with in the station, but I felt this guard could not have dealt with this difficult situation any better. It was obvious that it was the last that he expected when we first spoke and I want to say thanks again.

It has given me a deeper insight to a situation that guards would deal with, some on a more regular basis and for those that do, I wish you strength and heart.

Sincerely, thanks,
    Kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Big improvement from your last thread about members......

Glad whatever it was, was looked after to your satisfaction:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

NGA wrote: »
    Big improvement from your last thread about members......

Glad whatever it was, was looked after to your satisfaction:)

Yeah I know, hence the title that I used here. It was, and just hope no further action will need to be taken on the matter in the future to be honest. If it does though, I am sure the same manner will be expressed again :)

Advertisement