Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scaffolding Peircing

Options
  • 08-05-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey i got a scaffold done in my ear a year ago and i had to let it close. im getting it redone in the summer and i was just wondering if any one knows any good places that are cheap?
    i was thinking about Body Station in Georges Street Arcade, does anyone have any experiences there with there and what the prices are like?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

markh1074 wrote: »
    Hey i got a scaffold done in my ear a year ago and i had to let it close. im getting it redone in the summer and i was just wondering if any one knows any good places that are cheap?
    i was thinking about Body Station in Georges Street Arcade, does anyone have any experiences there with there and what the prices are like?
    ......Is this a troll....honestly???

Use the search feature about georges.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

No. Just no.

Save up, get it done in a proper studio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Steff

When I got mine done, I was warned of the dangers of getting it done in a dodgy place. It's a pretty awkward piercing in general, I kept getting my hair stuck in mine when I had it new in, and even managed to get it infected (like a right eejit). Also, someone once told me George's is basically paying for an infection. And the two people I know who went can attest to it.
    I've had an infected scaffold, trust me, in the long run, a few bob extra is way more favourable!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I got mine done there without knowing much about the place, while it took longer to heal than normal (a year or so, but then I am always playing with it, same with my new tragus ^^',), it was fine. But from what I've heard, I got lucky. You'd be best going somewhere that you can trust :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jimbo226

Steff wrote: »
    When I got mine done, I was warned of the dangers of getting it done in a dodgy place. It's a pretty awkward piercing in general, I kept getting my hair stuck in mine when I had it new in, and even managed to get it infected (like a right eejit). Also, someone once told me George's is basically paying for an infection. And the two people I know who went can attest to it.
    I've had an infected scaffold, trust me, in the long run, a few bob extra is way more favourable!

How much was it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Steff wrote: »
    jimbo226 wrote: »
    How much was it?

The price of an infection :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jimbo226

The price of an infection :pac:

Seriously :L

Advertisement