Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver of the race: Round 4 - Turkish Grand Prix

Options
  • 08-05-2011 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

So who was your driver of the day?
    Vettel was flawless at the front and never really under any threat after a perfect race to finish ahead of Webber who managed to utilise a fresh set of tyres to get past Alonso in the final stint and had another strong race to finish second.
    Alonso was very competitive in the Ferrari and took the first podium of his season after showing terrific race pace at certain points during the race and got ever last drop of performance from his car.
    Heidfeld had a combative drive to seventh with Kamui Kobayashi having a trademark dogged race from the back of the field in the final points scoring position.

Driver of the race 31 votes

Sebastian Vettel
    0%
    Mark Webber
    32%
    Dampsquidmuckwarriorrecyclebinblackdog2EvilMonkeyGrim.RayMlosthorizonDougalZLionbacker 10 votes
    Lewis Hamilton
    9%
    LIGHTNINGtonedefproulx 3 votes
    Jenson Button
    0%
    Fernando Alonso
    0%
    Felipe Massa
    35%
    Beekaydor83Vegetalord lucanGhost Trainfrostie500mickdwKxiiiweekaizerHannibalShay Vader 11 votes
    Michael Schumacher
    0%
    Nico Rosberg
    0%
    Nick Heidfeld
    0%
    Vitaly Petrov
    0%
    Rubens Barrichello
    3%
    Autosport 1 vote
    Pastor Maldonado
    0%
    Adrian Sutil
    0%
    Paul di Resta
    0%
    Kamui Kobayashi
    3%
    bbability 1 vote
    Sergio Perez
    12%
    johnnysmackCharlie-BravoIron HideSheeps 4 votes
    Sebastian Buemi
    0%
    Jamie Alguersuari
    0%
    Heikki Kovalainen
    0%
    Jarno Truli
    0%
    Narain Karthikeyan
    0%
    Tonio Liuzzi
    0%
    Timo Glock
    0%
    Jerome D'Ambrosio
    3%
    Sparks43 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

Lewis Hamilton
    Throw up between Webber and Kobayashi, sadly imo whenever there was overtaking the camera cutaway and could not properly see them and did not see much of Kobayashi moving through at all.

Going to go with Webber though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Jerome D'Ambrosio
    Couldnt pick one this week so i went for Timo Glock:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,069 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Felipe Massa
    I'll say Alonso, competing with Redbull at times, well ahead of Massa on a track Massa usually does well on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Felipe Massa
    I gave my vote to Alonso. I thought he showed, once again, that while the Ferrari is clearly pretty slow over a single, low fuel, fresh tyres lap in quali it has great race pace. Vettel could have upped his pace if needed but I dont think that there was a huge amount left in the Red Bull today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Felipe Massa
    Michael Schumacher.:pac:

Gave it to Alonso.Hard to choose this week but his drive just edges out Webber's imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

lord lucan wrote: »
    Michael Schumacher.:pac:

I was going to say him also, only thing is i was being serious :D

He did entertain with all the jumping out of the way and wheel bashing he was doing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Felipe Massa
    vectra wrote: »
    I was going to say him also, only thing is i was being serious :D

He did entertain with all the jumping out of the way and wheel bashing he was doing

I enjoyed watching him today. Made it 'interesting' in the middle of the pack for a number of drivers.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Rubens Barrichello
    Voted for Petrov as he made me smile so much when himself and Heidfield were battling it out :D

Advertisement