Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

must find rum!!

Options
  • 07-05-2011 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hey..need some help locating something!was wondering if anyone knows where i could find a certain type of rum and if its sold any where in ireland?its Angostura white oak rum..its a carribean rum..its very popular in trinidad and tobago.
    would love to find it as its seeeriously delicious!!i know you can order it online from america..but id like to get it closer to ireland
    help would be appreciated..thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

ail101 wrote: »
    hey..need some help locating something!was wondering if anyone knows where i could find a certain type of rum and if its sold any where in ireland?its Angostura white oak rum..its a carribean rum..its very popular in trinidad and tobago.
    would love to find it as its seeeriously delicious!!i know you can order it online from america..but id like to get it closer to ireland
    i used to work in large 5 star hotel and we used to stock that it is rare enough,i think the http://www.celticwhiskeyshop.com used to supply us with it,i could be wrong but i think if you give them a ring they might be able to source it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Sorry op thats not it thats Angoustura Bitters which is used in cocktails and some cooking.
    Ive never heard of that Rum but Ill do a little searching for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ail101

thanks for helping guys ;) ..my search continues!!

• Advertisement

harr it only seems to show whiskeys on the european website!thanks anyways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 sarciegit

ail101 wrote: »

Hi its distributed by Premier Beverage Brands, their number is +353 (1) 6345348 they can tell you where its stocked

yay thanks very much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,876 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Saw some of that range in Celtic Whiskey Shop yesterday.

Advertisement