Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Panasonic Lumix FS10 - 12.1mp /HD Rec/5x Optical €81 Delivered @ Littlewoods Ireland

Options
  • 07-05-2011 12:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/panasonic-121mp-lumix-digital-camera-in-black-fs10/700418879.prd?cmtag=o&_requestid=95326&prdToken=/p/prod6043041-sku9333394&browseToken=/q/lumix-fs10/s/mostrelevant,1

prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A006P_SP292_04_PS07E
    The Panasonic FS10 digital camera packs a lot of easy-to-use features into a stylish compact body.

The Panasonic FS10 slips easily into your bag or pocket, but still features high-quality 12 mega-pixel clarity, a wide angle Lumix DC Vario lens and 5x optical zoom, so you're getting plenty of high-end quality at a great price.

The 2.47in LCD screen always gives you comfortable viewing when taking pictures or shooting video.

The Panasonic FS10's MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses hand-shake and optimizes the shutter speed to prevent moving subjects becoming blurred, giving you sharp, clear images every time.

Human faces are captured in focus using Face Detection and red eyes are digitally corrected automatically.

Intelligent Scene Selector automatically selects the best mode for each shooting situation.

The Panasonic FS10 digital camera can also take 16:9 high-definition quality photos that fit perfectly on to a widescreen HDTV for full-screen viewing.

This versatile digital camera also offers you 720p HD video recording at 30fps with mono audio.

Useful info:

• 5x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom
    • Lumix DC Vario lens
    • MEGA O.I.S (optical Image Stabilizer)
    • Face detection
    • Intelligent scene selector
    • Continuous shooting mode
    • Motion picture recording 4:3, 16:9 and HD movie
    • 2.47ins TFT LCD screen
    • 40MB built-in memory and SD memory card slot
    • Li-ion battery
    • Panasonic FS10 digital camera - Black
    Ordered one myself, got delivered in 3 days. I think its a good deal, as Lumix are quality cameras, and it does 720p HD video also which is nice. Well made camera also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Lumix DC Vario lens
    The previous models (FS7, FS8) had a Leica lens . . .

Excellent price, though.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

72.90 with discount code XV445

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I have the FS11, it's a good point and shoot at a great price.

I would be wary of ordering from littlewoods though.

A bargain is still a bargain all the same.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

I have the FS11, it's a good point and shoot at a great price.

I would be wary of ordering from littlewoods though.

A bargain is still a bargain all the same.
    Why is that?

Advertisement