Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torn City (World's Most Popular Text RPG Online)

Options
  • 06-05-2011 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

This game is based on crime and being the top dog in the town! You do crimes to earn money and visit the gym to do your work out to be the strongest. You got 4 stats you can train the gym Strength, Defence, Speed and Dexerity. You can join gangs also called "Factions" They are groups that help you throughout the game, Some give you guns and drugs to assist you with your life in TC and meds for when your in Hosp if you fail a crime and get hurt in the failure or if you get attacked by another player but usually you don't really get attacked if your not in a warring faction or rich so you shall be fine for the first while. To join up just click the following clickable sentence and it should bring you to the page of the game! TORN | Best text based game and multiplayer crime RPG online

It is a very good game and does keep you entertained for ages! Its not time consuming unless you want it too be. you can go on it 3 times a day or you can go on it 20 times its completely up to you there's not much need to.

Now i don't benefit until you get to level 10! so if you don't think once you start the game i will abandon ya and let ya work your own way i will sort you out all the way to level 10 and by then i should of supplied you with enough money and items to do you to get on your own two feet and off to a good start, Better then i had anyway :)

My Name on the game is Danielm2995 and my ID is 1325719 so when ya sign up just send me a mail and we shall have a chat how to work the game and how to progress at top speed :D

Now less chat and more playing ;) lets get started! Hope to see a lot of ye there :)

For any questions about the game just send me a message on this or just post in the thread and i will get back to you asap!. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cudi_MANN

Online Role Play game - Torn City
    Does anyone else play Torn City? It's an online role play game where you can fight, build your own company, work for someone else, get marrried/divorced/married again, train, join a warring faction, race cars, take drugs, mug, kill, assasinate other players. You'll do crimes, get arrested, bust out of jail, gamble, buy big houses, travel the world and kill exotic animals.

It's quite a slow game to start, and a bit strange once you 1st start playing, but once you get into it you're easily hooked.

If anyone fancies having a go, try the link below (I'll get goodies for every person that joins and reaches level 10)

I'll also see who joins, and will help you out where and when I can.

http://www.torn.com/1030778

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Danielm2295

You continue to beat CuDi_MaNN on the ground.
    When his face is smashed in you decide he has had enough and jog home.

http://www.torn.com/attacklogs.php?ID=28701275

see for yourself who would be a better mentor :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Danielm2295

BUMP

Advertisement