Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Bill Pay Enquiry

Options
  • 06-05-2011 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hey everyone, I think this is the right forum but feel free to move it!

I got an iPhone 4 on the Three network last August, I'm in month 9 of my 18 month contract. Grand! Recently, it has become unaffordable and I have to do something. It's the €40/month package but my bills reach into the 60's.

So I rang customer care to this very unhelpful person! And he said you cant change tariffs (I was asking about the Flexifix tariff which would guarantee me a price), and I'd have to pay the remaining months up front AND a contract buyout fee... He wouldnt tell me what that was.

So I'm asking 2 things

1. Can you change to a lower tariff free? Even if I had to pay the difference between the price I got the phone for? (even though i've paid for the iPhone twice at this stage i'd say!)
    2. What is the contract buyout fee if I was to cancel everything in the morning?

Many thanks in advance if you can help me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

1) Classic Flex Max - the plan you are on - is the lowest of the Max plans, you cannot move to the Flexifix plans as they are seperate (you also can't move from the Flex Max plans to the Flex)

2) The buyout fee would be €40 by the remaining months in your contract

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

What you could do is ask them to put a cap on your bill so once you reach the forty it stops and then you will be able to control it a bit better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

What I do is keep a close on My3, you are going above your units, what are you spending the extra cash on?

I have the free landline calls and I don't call any 1890/1550 etc numbers or send any premium texts, If I need to call a company, I find out a landline number for them. I also don't ring voicemail as I have to pay for that.. :)

Advertisement