Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGM L96

Options
  • 06-05-2011 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I have an L96 I got off boards a while ago, but its been a bit of a pain as I have no source of income and cant replace parts that I would want to replace, so I want to trade it :P

The only problem with this gun concerned to firing is that the rubber is too hard so it just doesnt work on the BB and drops quickly. And also would probably want to get the spring changed as well for safe measure.

Externally there are a few scratches and the buttplates bottom screw was wrecked when I got it so to keep the thing from catching and ripping off altogether its been taped up. otherwise, great gun and in the hands of a good sniper (like myself ;) ), very very useful.

I'm looking for something thats different, but modern looking, not really the normal M4 or would love a trade for a sniper that shoots properly, but again something modern looking, hence the L96 :P

I have 2 mags and a scope up there too, and a bipod but I lost the mounting piece but ill throw that in if you want as well.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

can i see pics

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Saike

Currently I have no camera in my possession and have been seriously busy recently, but I can get hold of one and will takes pics as soon as possible.

If you are interested, pending pics, what would you trade?

dont know yet id have to see pic of the condition to what its worth

Well as I said I don't have a camera at the moment, but I did get a Hi-Def Webcam today but its a lil bit iffy under my operating system so I'll get pics up as soon as I get it working, a.k.a. Tomorrow

Its condition is exactly as described on the first post, few scrapes and scratches and one strap of black electrical tape on the bottom of the buttplate, which doesnt affect the gun itself. Some of my friend didn't notice it wasn't an original feature of the gun till I pointed it out to them. Again I will have pics ASAP to back all this up.

Well (depending on your take on its condition pending pics) what would you have in mind to trade?

i could trade an ssg styer shooting very well 2mags and a scope

• Advertisement

Not really interested in that sorry mate.
    Nonetheless Pics shall be up soon.

Advertisement