Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga's new music video Judas....

Options
  • 06-05-2011 5:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

Wow, this is rubbish. It's almost as bad as Born This Way.

The song is awful also, it's soooo simple and unoriginal. Frankly the whole thing is a joke.

This is the video they were all so excited about??? This is the video that cost something like 300 million?

It's nothing compared to Bad Romance, Poker Face or Just Dance. Lady Gaga better start kicking ass again soon or she'll quickly become irrelevant. Rihanna is starting to become the biggest female artist of all time .

What do you think of Lady Gaga's new music video "Judas"? 23 votes

I love it.
    0% 0 votes
    I like it.
    13% 3 votes
    I dislike it.
    17% 4 votes
    I think it's horrible!!!
    21% 5 votes
    Who's Lady Gaga?
    47% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Awful song, awful video. She is unrecognisable from a few years ago and trying much too hard. She gets on my nerves.

I thought her best song was an unreleased one, Speechless.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

I'm not crazy about it mainly because it's extremely similar to Bad Romance. It's catchy in places and it's not terrible, but right now I think she's coming off as a bit of a try-hard regarding the themes in her music - gay rights, religion etc. She should be way more careful. Right now I would consider her the most popular/famous artist in the world, and the only way she can go from there is down so it makes sense that these gratuitous stabs at controversy are backfiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I thought her best song was an unreleased one, Speechless.
    That was on the Fame Monster album and, imo, it was the worst track on that.

Another WTF video from Gaga. I never see anything in her videos beyond the fact that she is trying too hard to be different and out there. The song isn't good at all. I didn't like Born This Way at first but on first impression I didn't think it was as bad as I do with Judas.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Lady Gaga better start kicking ass again soon or she'll quickly become irrelevant. Rihanna is starting to become the biggest female artist of all time .

There never was any depth to her "music" so it has no longevity and of course its starting to wear thin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Awful song, awful video. She is unrecognisable from a few years ago and trying much too hard. She gets on my nerves.

i agree.she is trying waaaay too hard.i honestly can't see the point of Lady Gaga or the attraction of such an act

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Rihanna is starting to become the biggest female artist of all time .

I would have to disagree.In my opinion Beyonce and even Katy Perry are still bigger than Rihanna.she would need a lot more major tracks to become the biggest of all time.I don't like to admit it,but Madonna is still the biggest female artist of all time and i can't see that changing anytime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

my 2 cents:

Shes gotten far too big for her boots, she builds up her singles and videos to be these massive events and then when they are released theyre a total anti-climax.

people were goin on about judas for ages, if she had just released that video out of the blue she would have genuinely suprised people. but the way she was going on about i was expecting to see jesus himself on the bloody cross.

Shes on graham norton friday....should be interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Laura m

I love the music video.

Though I had a conversation with a friend the other day and i'm getting a bit worried about the whole message shes sending out. Lets face it her most targeted fan base is the gay community.. who in fairness are outcasts when it comes to religion.. It's like she's trying to bring the two communities together through her music. I reckon she'll try start her own religion in a few years... I mean she always finds a way to mention her name in her songs!

Yes i'm mad for conspiracy's!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

You people leave the lady be!
    Admittedly she's gone off the boil a bit, but she's still great. I seen her live last time she was in dublin and i thought she was pretty amazing. I'm still undecided about Judas - it's a bit samey, particularly close to bad romance, which you have to admit is a great song and video (check out vigilant citizen for the occult connotations - pure genius).
    Brown eyes is possibly my favourite song of hers - especially with just her singing and playing piano.
    All in all, she's a class act:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead & The Boondock Saints is in the video :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I don't know why I see people comparing it to Bad Romance, I can't see any resemblance whatsoever except maybe on a superficial level.... I think Bad Romance was really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Has anyone an actual video clip of her walking in them ridiculous shoes? Searched google cant find. Surely it is not humanly possible to walk in them
    I have searched youtube but cant find. Only pics. Please someone give me a laugh. I bet she walks like a 90 year old in them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2000961/Lady-Gaga-accidentally-calls-U-S-Vogue-editor-Anna-Wintour-b---winning-fashion-award.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Hype doesn't deliver shocker.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Kold wrote: »
    Hype doesn't deliver shocker.

true dat. It's no S&M.

Advertisement