Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama and the Secret Govt agenda

Options
  • 06-05-2011 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

I'm do believe that Osama is definitely either dead or is being waterboarded and generally being tortured. I believe Osama served the CIA well during his time, but that he was sacrificed because, amongst other things, the 2012 election is coming soon and Obama and the secret govt need votes and need to distract the masses away from their slavery and give them some sort of closure on the war on terror. Not that they intend to stop the so-called war on terror (control of oil/gas in during peak oil period). Another Osama will be created to terrorise and strike fear into the uninformed masses.
    I believe the secret govt (aka Bilderberg group, CFR, and the Banking elite are planning to move quickly towards a situation where the dollar will be replaced by special drawing rights imf currency as a first step towards world govt within 10 years. The so-called Global Warming crisis will be used to full effect to dismantle global industry and install a Chinese one child policy of eugenical de-population. Does anyone disagree with the above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Spot on!

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I'm not being dismissive I promise you but I sense you are an Alex Jones fan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

Whether i'm an Alex Jones fan or not not is sort of dismissing my opinions as from one source my friend. I get information from him yes. Am i a fan of his? Er no not really. So Brown Bomber are you a fan of Alex Jones? Is he for real do you think? Can we believe him?? Alan Watt still hasn't made up his mind yet hehe
    (P.S. am a big fan of your comprehensive postings)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fee fi fo fum

There are now so many seperate Osama threads , we could fashion a funeral shroud for the lad.

To me, Alex Jones is the Gay Byrne of the conspiracy world: Don't really like his style, but he has good guests on from time to time, ie Webster Tarpley, Alan Watt, Ron Paul.
    Then the next week he'll be going on about some bull**** like chemtrails or have David Icke on, so it's a mixed bag really..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

ed2hands wrote: »
    Does anyone disagree with the above?
    Yes. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

I'm do believe that Osama is definitely either dead or is being waterboarded and generally being tortured. I believe Osama served the CIA well during his time, but that he was sacrificed because, amongst other things, the 2012 election is coming soon and Obama and the secret govt need votes and need to distract the masses away from their slavery and give them some sort of closure on the war on terror. Not that they intend to stop the so-called war on terror (control of oil/gas in during peak oil period). Another Osama will be created to terrorise and strike fear into the uninformed masses.
    I believe the secret govt (aka Bilderberg group, CFR, and the Banking elite are planning to move quickly towards a situation where the dollar will be replaced by special drawing rights imf currency as a first step towards world govt within 10 years. The so-called Global Warming crisis will be used to full effect to dismantle global industry and install a Chinese one child policy of eugenical de-population. Does anyone disagree with the above?

That's the only bit I believe tbh.
    Fear is a powerful weapon to have in your arsenal.
    Wouldn't be surprised if the next guy was from Iran

I agree we may well see a new bin Laden type character - but are we completely ruling out the idea that Al Qaeda will try to create one themselves? The only way a terrorist boss can be created is at the behest of the US government?

And, just so everyone can see all my cards here, I think the whole 'War on Terrorism' is a total bull**** creation designed to change the legislation of the US and to facilitate US military adventurism under Bush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

I agree we may well see a new bin Laden type character - but are we completely ruling out the idea that Al Qaeda will try to create one themselves? The only was a terrorist boss can be created is at the behest of the US government?

And, just so everyone can see all my cards here, I think the whole 'War on Terrorism' is a total bull**** creation designed to change the legislation of the US and to facilitate US military adventurism under Bush.

That is true every group does need some kind of figure head or spiritual leader.
    Arguably more useful dead than alive to Al Qeada as they will have a martyr for the cause

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Well Al Qaeda is such a well known "organisation" that im sure the next world enemy no.1 will be from them i'd imagine. Makes it easy. I reckon they will use this to invade whatever countries they choose next as they will no doubtidly be harbouring these terrorists the same way Iraq had WMD's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

The bit about the SDR's is quite plausible IMO

It's amazing how much of the 'mainstream' of massive CT believers' thought is derived from American concerns. I mean, nobody else is worried about a world government - we all know it's impossible. There isn't even an EU government, for chrissakes. But the Yanks obsess about it for some reason (even though they are the people closest to the levers of power) so it becomes mainstream CT thought.

I just think it's odd.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Now is it Eurasia we're fighting or Eastasia I can't really remember? Remember thoughtcrime is death.

Stinicker wrote: »
    Now is it Eurasia we're fighting or Eastasia I can't really remember? Remember thoughtcrime is death.
    It's back to Airstrip 1 for you.

It's amazing how much of the 'mainstream' of massive CT believers' thought is derived from American concerns. I mean, nobody else is worried about a world government - we all know it's impossible. There isn't even an EU government, for chrissakes. But the Yanks obsess about it for some reason (even though they are the people closest to the levers of power) so it becomes mainstream CT thought.

I just think it's odd.

I would disagree with you there Monty. There are plenty of non-Yanks worried, and i am not alone in thinking it's not only possible but probable and in train as we speak. G20 summits are dictating many issues globally as am sure you know. So to say it's impossible is not accurate IMHO.

I would also say that there is an effective EU govt in place today and it's only going to strengthen. Clear proof of this is evident in Irelands current economic difficulties subject to the whims of the ECB.

I would also say that there is an effective EU govt in place today and it's only going to strengthen. Clear proof of this is evident in Irelands current economic difficulties subject to the whims of the ECB.
    I'd encourage you to look into the shambles that is the EU government, and see how they can't get anything done at all. They can't even get bankrupt Ireland to change its corpo tax rate!

I'd encourage you to look into the shambles that is the EU government, and see how they can't get anything done at all. They can't even get bankrupt Ireland to change its corpo tax rate!

Well Monty, they've managed to get a few small things done since 1958, like political and economic union. Whether it's a shambles or not is moot. Baroso and co. have very openly talked of world governance as the next stage. I'd encourage you to look into that:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7D21rPpBrk

I'd encourage you to look into that:)
    That's my homework sorted for the week :)

Advertisement