Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMPORTANT TO 1st Years!

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

As you can proberly see from these boards alot of third years are runnning around studying too hard and not enough!

But you, can stop this! When your in 3rd year you'll just have to do some easy looking over! Because what you need to do, is learn as you go along! What you studied in class today, study again to night, write notes or brainstorms or mind maps if needed! (Could be a good idea) and then when in third year you'll remember these things easier leaving more time to relax and not to rush around studying eleven subjects at once!

Okay, so follow this and I promise, your Junior Cert studying will be much easier but remember First year is NOT too early to start studying! :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

You're right, but I don't think there would be many first years on Boards.

That's my plan for the Leaving Cert anyway... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

Ya, I second this motion. (LOL :p) BUT SERIOUSLY if there are any first years out there please take this advice and look over what you did in class for 10-15 mins a night and you'll be in a great position for the JC! I wish I had done that...:( Well I've learned from my mistakes and know exactly what I'll do first day of the LC next Septemeber.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

as a fella doing his leaving in just 4 short weeks, i beesech all the 1st years on this thing to start studying NOW and learn as you go along!!! you will be making thing so easy for yourself its not even funny so take this advice from a LEAVING CERT person and do it!! you wont regret!!!

(i just realised i might aswell be talking to a brick wall for all the attention that the 1st years are gonna pay me haha)

i will have the last laugh however as when they get to my position in 5 years they will SH*T their pants!!!! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

I did pay attention for some subjects up along and not others. I can see the difference now. 91% tec graph v 47% irish mock. Also, I studied 30 mins before tec test and I have been swatting hard since november for irish. I didnt need to study after school, just pay attenton in class.

Advertisement