Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mechanic for pre-purchase inspection near longford?

Options
  • 05-05-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hey, hoping to go view a car in Longford tomorrow or saturday, does anyone know of a mechanic in the area i could bring along for an inspection, and/or how much they would be likely to charge?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 james_d

Hi, I know this post is old but did you have any look finding a mechanic to do this? I am looking at a car in the Longford area and could do with a mechanic to have a look at it at the location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

james_d wrote: »
    Hi, I know this post is old but did you have any look finding a mechanic to do this? I am looking at a car in the Longford area and could do with a mechanic to have a look at it at the location.

I do I will PM you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 thecaw76

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I do I will PM you there.

Corkie, I am also looking for a mechanic to look over a car that i am thinking of purchasing in Longford. Can you forward details to me please?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

this would actually be very handy as a sticky. Im not sure if its against rules but wouldnt it be handy if people posted offering and the county they would be in and then people could pm them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 changezi

james_d wrote: »

hi can you also let me know if you found a mechanic in longford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,539 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

394886.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement