Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neptune Stadium

Options
  • 05-05-2011 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Cant find directions from the Limerick/Mallow direction..Also how many parking spaces are in the place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Anyone ...please.if an exam was at 2 would I get a parking space if i was there an hour beforehand..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

closeline wrote: »
    Anyone ...please.if an exam was at 2 would I get a parking space if i was there an hour beforehand..

I dont know how to guide you to there from Limerick/Mallow direction but basically cross the bridge by the gate cinema in town and head up shandon street. When you get to the top take the second turn on your left and follow the road down and you should see it on your right.

There is only like 8 spaces up there which usually are taken up by the invigilators and other students pretty quickly. Parking around the estates and along the main road is fairly dodgy too. I remember there was a huge amoutn of students got clamped up there in the space of the 90 mins they were in the hall. If i were you i would park up in town and walk up or get the bus that the S.U are running.

Got direction on google maps.. Thanks anyway Papa_Lazarou. Any idea what time the invigilators would be there..i suppose there would nearly be there an hour and a half beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

closeline wrote: »
    Cant find directions from the Limerick/Mallow direction..Also how many parking spaces are in the place.

Try google maps or AARoadwatch for directions. Always pretty accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I parked in Blackpool shopping centre and walked to Neptune Stadium, only took about 15 minutes. Thankfully missed any downpours. There was actually still 3-4 parking spaces left in the tiny car park(and nothing stopping people driving in and parking) as I was heading in for the exam, while the road outside was full of parked cars.

• Advertisement

Parked right outside it today. Didnt put any parking disc so i presume its free parking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

From the Gate cinema cross the bridge and Its 10mins walk up Shandon St and through the lights

Advertisement