Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Casuals - Week of the 9th

Options
  • 05-05-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Well lads, hows about some long lost casuals in Movie Drome next week? Its been a while since the Limerick area has had a proper meet up in ages (last one i can think of was pauls house :pac:).

Ive left the date open as i know people are in college or work. Id put forward maybe friday the 13th (spooky!), afternoon or night? Post your suggestions for times.

This would propably be more for MK9 but if anyone wants to play something else just bring it, except for mvc3, no one plays that down here :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I'd be up for casuals...10th / 11th are grand. The Friday MAY not suit. Saturday or after is good.

But yes, casuals are needed. I'd give anything a bash - SF, MvC or MK9...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Yay for MK casuals!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Any day before sat/sun and I should be able to go. Though whatever day its on, I'll be working. Was gonna put up a thread for this saturday because the roster on monday said I was off but checked it today and now I'm in that day..... I want my Kasuals...:(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll be in Dublin I'm afraid, sorry guys. Probably wont be available for casuals til July.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi guys, I won't be able to attend Monday Tuesday or Wednesday but any time after is cool! I'm so bad at ssf4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Between myself and Generic we can pretty much make any day from monday to friday, we're working the weekend. Obviously we want as many people that there are possible.

So what about thursday, the usual time? Im more looking at you Sabre to see if that day is good for you, im guessing you have tests etc.

I only realised now that i could have said Kasuals in the title :( Boo Urns!

I'm in the same boat as Sabre; Friday might suit, beforehand not so much.

Thursday is a no-go I'm afraid...Wow, we're really good at this!

I could do Friday during the day?

Otherwise, next week is best bet.

🤪

Okie dokie guys Friday it is. Same time as usual too, 1ish?

That'll do!

• Advertisement

It looks like i wont be going to the casuals ive been trying to organise as it turns out. Been called into work in advance as some f**ker has pulled a sick week. Sorry guys. Hope ye have a laugh.

:(

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

And thats why you never answer the phone on your day off. I'm up for this anyways! Should try get a 2 on 2 tag match going for HYPE!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

1pm is workering time for me guys but I'll see if I can get in for around 3ish. Bringing the babalities!

Unfortunately I Kannot Kome to Kasuals...Kollege work in the way :( Sorry guys.

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I Kannot Kome to Kasuals...Kollege work in the way :( Sorry guys.

And I was in the same boat. Sorry, maybe we could arrange something for next week?

Advertisement