Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnathon Tropper

Options
  • 05-05-2011 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

Some of you have probably heard of him already but having just finished two of his books " This is where I leave you" and "Everything Changes" I just thought that I'd recommend him as an author because I found them very good. Surprisingly although his books have been on the New York Times Bestsellers List and featured on Richard and Judy as one of their Summer Reads his books are still not fully stocked in any of the bookshops in Galway. He also has books called "How to talk to a Widower", "Bush Falls" which I think is also known as "The Book of Joe". I'm definitely going ordering these two as the others I have read were that good.

Advertisement