Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emails From An Asshole

Options
  • 05-05-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Love these! Read a few of them before but had forgotten about the site :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Haha I love these, forgot how funny some of them are!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

Ah man thats the best laugh i've had in ages...Last 2 are hilarious:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Johnny D. Mudd

I read the first page and laughed my arse off. These are just brilliant. I think it's the setup that really does it for me. There's something I'm not quite happy about though.....

.......the fact that there are tons more and I'm gonna wanna read through each and every one of them. I'm not gonna sleep tonight.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭TheoBoone

Brilliant. The pictures just do it for me. The apartment one is probably my favourite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Excellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

thank you so much :L

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

The link doesnseem to work for me. Just brings up a blank beige screen, any suggestions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Carra23 wrote: »
    The link doesnseem to work for me. Just brings up a blank beige screen, any suggestions ?

It's still working, but try this one Carra

http://dontevenreply.com/

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Oh shít man I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Tears rollin down my face here. Brilliant!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Love this one

• Registered Users Posts: 37 kilkennym

thats really funny....!

Advertisement