Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus in ITT?

Options
  • 05-05-2011 5:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey, sorry if its been asked before but,
    How does one go about an Erasmus year in ITT?
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Hey, sorry if its been asked before but,
    How does one go about an Erasmus year in ITT?
    :rolleyes:

Pop into the international office for a chat. Tara McKiernan is the lady who runs the Erasmus programme.

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/search/StaffSearch.jsp

Technically every student is entitled to do an Erasmus year, but you might have to fight a little if it's not part of your course. Go in prepared and do some research about the Erasmus programme so you can justify your case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 LudaChristy

ah cheers! will do:)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Best of luck.

As far as I know the college has links with colleges in France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Czech Republic and Poland.

From what I understand though, there's nothing stopping you from setting up an Erasmus link with any college in Europe. Might be a bit paper work involved.

Always found Tara very helpful with these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Wish I'd known about this when I studied there, although to be fair, I did miss the one chance I had for Erasmus

• Registered Users Posts: 9 menina_raquel

Hello,

I am a french student and I am going to study in Tallaght at the IT as well.
    I am looking for a flat/house to share with people for this year and I arrive on August 8th.
    If someone is interested for a colocation with me tell me.
    I would like to be with other student of t he IT :)

You can send me an email : REMOVED BY MOD

Thank you.

Have a nice day everybody !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Hi Menina,
    I have removed your email address from your post. It's better not to have your email address on the open forum.
    If anybody is interested in house sharing with Menina, please pm her.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 menina_raquel

Ok :)

Thank you !

Advertisement