Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish wrestling thread promoting and chatting

Options
  • 05-05-2011 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

this thread is for all of those who like to chat about irish wrestling and like to promote there shows and give reviews i wont shut this one down like the rest do
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭madzer

whos going to the nlw mayhem tour ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

madzer wrote: »
    this thread is for all of those who like to chat about irish wrestling and like to promote there shows and give reviews i wont shut this one down like the rest do

Of course you won't shut this down.... I will. Have patience, discussion on these topics will return. Also cmon man if mods close a thread you don't just open a replacement one, There is currently a thread open discussing what to do with the Irish scenes threads and if info on shows etc needs to be put out I said I'm open to being pmd and editing the info into the currently locked thread. I know you prob won't like this approach but it won't be too long till all is sorted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement