Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cyma ak105 (long version no wood)

• 04-05-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

I have a cyma full metal AK 105. It's in really good condition and it has a top rail fitted.

It's basically a long version of an AK with full folding stock, all black, no wood parts.

It has a guarder hopup rubber and bucking, tightbore barrel.

2 mags, hicaps, 1 plain and 1 pmag type, high feed perfect and like new. stock 8.4 stick battery.

Chrono today at qas, 310 fps and good range and rate of fire.

Looking for 130.

In leinster area but will deliver.

Not really interested in trades especially sniper or pistols.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Buffman

Hi, any chance of a pic?

Does it come with a charger or sling?

Is this the same AEG you traded with Rooky1 for? If so, is it firing in both semi & full auto?

If so I can offer €100 collected.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles or cartons to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

I know you said not interested in trades but I will throw it at you anyway
    G&G raider short with a king arms upper and lower, great rate of fire, gearbox never opened supplied with original mag, DBoys 450 hi-cap and 9.6 batt and buffer tube sling mount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Buffman wrote: »
    Hi, any chance of a pic?

Does it come with a charger or sling?

Is this the same AEG you traded with Rooky1 for? If so, is it firing in both semi & full auto?

If so I can offer €100 collected.

Same one. I haven't done anything with it, it has mounts for a sling and I have a single point bungee I could throw in, but I'd be looking for asking.

SOCOM wrote: »
    I know you said not interested in trades but I will throw it at you anyway
    G&G raider short with a king arms upper and lower, great rate of fire, gearbox never opened supplied with original mag, DBoys 450 hi-cap and 9.6 batt and buffer tube sling mount

Intrigued. Is it a metal receiver. Do you have a photo.

Arkslippy wrote: »
    Intrigued. Is it a metal receiver. Do you have a photo.
    Yes full metal upper and lower by King Arms bought new of the minder, will get a shot of it up tomorrow morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Buffman

Same one. I haven't done anything with it, it has mounts for a sling and I have a single point bungee I could throw in, but I'd be looking for asking.

Ok, thanks, good luck with sale.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles or cartons to avoid the DRS fee.

Yes full metal upper and lower by King Arms bought new of the minder, will get a shot of it up tomorrow morning

Ok, offer accepted pending a photo.

Buffman wrote: »
    Ok, thanks, good luck with sale.

Item gone to socom (pending photo) but thanks

Item gone to socom (pending photo) but thanks

Hiya will have a photo up in a few minutes, but what is the issue with the fire selector?
    And any chance of a picture?

The issue is that it goes from safety to semi but fires in auto and auto works as normal. To be honest I've never opened an aeg and I wouldn't.

Even on my other aeg I only use full auto and use my finger to control single and multi shot.

• Advertisement

I also have it with me today if you want to meet up and have a look, where you based, I can travel anywhere in Dublin and surrounding counties today.

Pics
    8f57c504.jpg
    1a0c4dc8.jpg
    Based in dundalk
    One issue I have with the M4 is the charging handle the spring is missing and so it's kinda limp but does not affect the gun whatsoever

No problem with the handle. I've a call to do today up your way if you want to go ahead. I'd be there for 3. Meet you somewhere.

The missus has the jam jar so can you come to the house, right in the centre of dundalk I'll pm number and address if that's cool?

The missus has the jam jar so can you come to the house, right in the centre of dundalk I'll pm number and address if that's cool?

to pms then. Cats of dundalk, beware

Cats and satelite dishes lol!

Deal done today for M4, sound lad great to meet you!

Like wise, thanks for chat and enjoy the AK. And the people in no 20, didn't mean to shoot the satellite dish.

Advertisement